23 Jul 2020
Add to Calendar 23/07/2020 10:00am 23/07/2020 11:00am Europe/London Live Webinar: Valuation Opportunities in smaller companies and Diversified Income
Join us on 23rd July, when Simon Moon and Fraser Mackersie Co-Fund Managers of the Unicorn UK Income Fund & Unicorn UK Ethical Income Fund will discuss live the ‘Why they have always focused outside the FTSE 100 for income, how they feel in a strong position in the light of the Covid-19 income landscape and why they see an opportunity in the valuation of smaller companies ‘ before opening up for questions in an open forum.
The discussion will focus on:
Diversifying Dividends Income away from the FTSE 100 –
- In 2019 85% of all UK dividends came from FTSE 100 companies, with 50% coming from just 10 stocks
- Equity income managers have seen sweeping dividend cuts across the market cap range as a result of Covid-19 – with a mixture of temporary cuts and more permanent dividend rebasing
- The Unicorn UK Income and UK Ethical Income Funds are differentiated portfolios with less than 10% invested in FTSE 100 companies
- Simon & Fraser will outline why they are increasingly confident on the outlook for their Funds and the opportunities for investors in today’s market
The Current Opportunity in UK Mid and Small Caps –
- Smaller UK companies are currently trading at over a 30% discount to the FTSE 100, a disconnect not seen since the financial crisis of 08′.
- This presents a huge opportunity for active managers such as Unicorn, which specialise in this area
- Simon and Fraser will discuss why smaller companies’ long term outperformance is too big to ignore and the different characteristics smaller companies exhibit vs. large caps
All data Unicorn Asset Management 30/06/2020
Live Q&A – Click here to submit a question prior to the call.
For further information please send us an email or call us on 020 7071 3940.Conference Call - Unicorn Events false DD/MM/YYYY