Unicorn Asset management are holding a series of roadshows around the country in the coming months with senior fund managers Chris Hutchinson and Peter Walls.
At the meetings the managers will discuss their top performing funds (both are top decile in their respective sectors over 1, 3, 5 & 10 years), look at where they are seeing opportunities in the market and examine how they both take a differentiated view to investing the IA All Companies & IA Flexible Investment Sectors.
Outstanding British Companies Fund:
- High risk-adjusted returns since launch (08/12/06) – ranked 2/184 in the IA UK All Companies sector*
- Best in sector for volatility since launch (1/184)*
- 20-40 high conviction stocks
- Seeking ‘Best of British’ companies
- Companies sought are profitable, cash generative and dividend paying
- Index, sector and size agnostic
- Best performing fund in the IA flexible investment sector over 10 years (1/79)*
- Invests in c. 50 closed end / Investment Trust funds
- Well diversified across stock, sector and region
- Contrarian, discount oriented approach
- Consistent alpha generation
If you would like to join us for the events please register your interest using the form below.
For further information on the event or any of Unicorn’s range of funds, contact us here or call us on 020 7071 3940.
*FE Analytics 23/07/2018North East - Radisson Blu Hotel, No. 1, The Light the Headrow, Leeds LS1 8TL false DD/MM/YYYY