Winton Fund Briefing
Venue: Venue TBC
Time: 12:30 pm
We are pleased to announce that Winton Capital Management will be holding a fund seminar in Manchester.
Winton has leveraged their expertise gained in managing the Winton Futures Fund (WFF) and has expanded into the long only field via their Winton Equity Program (WEP). The WEP has been running successfully since 2008 and looks to outperform mainstream equity benchmarks by utilising trend following. The AUM across WEP has recently just crossed $1bn and competitively priced at 40 basis points AMC (0.4%).
There three funds are:
- Winton Global Equity Strategy (WGES) benchmark MSCI World
- Winton European Equity Strategy (WEES) benchmark MSCI Europe
- Winton US Equity Strategy (WUES) benchmark S&P 500
Winton Equity Strategy
- WEP has the scalability, low cost and rules based discipline of passive management combined with the stock selection of active management, backed by an ongoing research program.
- Return generation with controlled deviations from benchmark.
- A sophisticated risk weighted methodology leading to a more balanced portfolio relative to the benchmark.
- Low fees, strict turnover and cost controls preventing the erosion of returns from excessive trading.
- UCITS Compliant
To reserve your place please email email@example.com or call 020 3195 7100